SAP Business One ERP Software Training Course Institute, Lahore
BITECH Solutions has been providing corporate and individuals SAP Business One Training for over 5 years in Lahore, Pakistan.
SAP Business One is a German ERP business management application, specifically designed for medium size rapidly growing organizations, which provides business resource integration on one common database system to avoid information gap and process gaps. Companies use it to store, collect, process data to generate meaningful and informative reports for strategic decision making to ensure business process optimization and growth.
In Pakistan, 350 plus organizations are managing their business financials using SAP Business One. SAP Business One is also in demand in UAE, Middle East, USA, Australia, Germany & Canada. It provides good platform to enhance ERP Skills with handsome rewards as well.
SAP Business On Training Program
Implementation Level and Functional Level Course Content
BITECH Solutions can help you maximize return on your SAP (ERP) investment through our End-User Training program, which includes custom courseware, hands-on training and a variety of instructional tools that help you to become SAP experts.
- Purchase & Accounts Payable
Processing purchasing documents including purchase orders, goods receipt, goods return, payable invoice, vendor credit memo, maintaining updated payable balances, adjustments and generating payable reports.
- Sale & Accounts Receivable
Handling sales documents including sales orders, goods delivery, returns, receivable invoice, cash sales invoice, customer credit memo, maintaining updated receivable balances, write-offs, adjustments and generating receivable reports.
- Business Partners
Dealing with customer, leads, and vendor master data and control accounts. Entering new master data and searching existing master data through different search techniques.
Dealing with items master data, entering new item details, setting up valuation procedures, configuring default warehouses and item groups and control accounts, setting up procurement and planning methods, enabling UOM and item default setting and inventory reports, Inventory tracking, and damages adjustments.
Understanding production process and production accounts including raw material inventory, finished good inventory and working progress inventory, generating bills of materials, processing production orders, issuing component materials, report completion and updating stock in warehouses and generating different production reports.
Handling General Ledger and generating financial reports, implementing new company setup, configuring accounts segmentation, building chart of accounts, setting up banks, warehouses, inventory costing and valuation policies, sales tax configuration, opening balances, User access rights, financial statements such as Trial balance, profit & loss statement, balance sheet, document journal and other activity reports
Material Requirement Planning wizards and following recommendations as required to meet customer demands.
Implementation and Configuration
- General Ledger.
- Accounts Determination.
- Bank Setups.
- Sales Tax.
- Inventory and warehouse setups.
- Setting ups Payments.
- User Setups and Access Rights.
- Setting approval Stages.
- Building Segmenting of Charts of Accounts as well.
Who should have the training?
- Bachelors / Masters – Accounts, Finance & Business Management Students.
- Fresh working personnel who lack ERP Skills.
- Semi-Professional users seeking for career growth.
- Individuals aiming to go abroad to explore international job market.
- Hands-on grip on functional usage of SAP Business One Software.
- Full command over software implementation configuration setups.
- Understanding the working environment and workflow systems of corporate organizations.
- Dealing with practical issues, tricky transactions, timing differences, and reconciliations.
- Great value addition to your profile enabling you to be in demand as professional ERP functional user.
- Increased employment probability and gateway to secure jobs in the national and international market.
- Explore handsome salary and better rewards nationwide and abroad as well.
- Suitable for securing accountancy and finance jobs in UAE, KSA, USA, UK, Canada & Pakistan.
- Being ERP Functional User is the first imperative step to be a professional ERP Consultant.